Our client a top provider of transit and lifestyle products and services in EMEA. With strong B2B and B2C footprint, and a provider of on-demand transportation for corporations globally, catering to thousands of companies, including half the Fortune 500.
Operating in 52 cities across the UK, Russia, Israel and in New York and is one of the largest and fastest growing companies in the global on-demand space, generating $500M in revenues and expanding at a rate of 300% per annum.
The Head of Operations will be responsible for defining strategies and executing initiatives to build and retain a happy, engaged community of couriers.
• Always strive to maximize the value add created for couriers
• Design cost effective initiatives to build engagement among couriers and maximize courier lifetime value
• Forecast the needed supply and execute strategies and plans in order to fulfill existing and future demand and maximize courier utilization
• Manage the existing supply to fit the demand by constantly optimizing settings and features
• Build plans for solidifying relationships with couriers for the long term
• Create training programs for new couriers to ensure quality of service
• Manage communication and ongoing marketing activities with couriers
Knowledge & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years of previous experience (Preferred: project management, management consulting}
• Experience from a courier business
• Knowledge and experience in organisational effectiveness and operations best practises
Technical and Behavioral Skills:
• “Startup person” with drive and determination to succeed
• Excellent analytical skills, data-oriented
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• A genuine enjoyment of fast-paced environments with a focus on continual problem solving to overcome obstacles and achieve high quality and timely results