We are very proud to be supporting this rather unique global organisation that are proving to be innovative in their increasing market and product service offerings in the "on demand" sector, and who are experiencing exceptional year on year growth of up to 300%.
Our operational finance team is currently in search of an “A’ player Head of Payments who would bring innovation, lead our payment solutions strategy and be part of a fast paced growing environment.
The Head of Payments is a high profile role within this client, which will involve building strong stakeholder relationships externally and across all countries.
Therefore, you will have proven experience of driving performance across various sites/regions and making sure our client is compliant with payment regulatory standards within all operational processes and operates within the governance framework.
The role is based out of the London office with some travel abroad, reporting to their Global CFO.
Role & responsibilities
1) Implement business measures and strategy for the Payments function through participation in all projects involving Operational Finance.
2) Bringing in alternative payment methods and local payments expertise as Gett expands in existing regions and new markets.
3) Must be a tenacious person who can really manage multiple projects, build stakeholder relationships and be an advocate of the payments team across the business.
Technical and Behavioral Skills
• Highly analytical and data-driven.
• Able to motivate and influence stakeholders.
• Entrepreneurial and very hands on.
• Experienced with new and developing markets by offering alternative payment methods and local/international payments expertise.
• Technically minded.
Knowledge & Requirements
• Strong experience of leading and managing a Payments Business and continuously developing new partner relationships, which can offer on-going growth potential.
• Deep understanding of payment services in the UK and abroad.
• Thorough understanding of both E-Commerce and F2F payments.
Are you the Head of Payments who can lead this client as they grow into new markets? Are you excited to building their payment solutions platforms? This client will take you places.