We are working with a food manufacturing organization known for their frozen food products. They offer high quality frozen appetizers, bakery, and dessert products to its retail and foodservice customers.
Our client is searching for a Head or Procurement and Supply Chain to manage the Supply Chain to support the President in servicing the needs of the customer and stake holders promise, whilst playing a pivotal role in shaping the business’s future.
The ideal candidate is a strong leader who is able to communicate effectively at all levels. This candidate will be driven by targets and have a proven track record of managing motivating a supply chain function to deliver impeccable conformance to plan within a fast-paced environment.
- The daily coordination and execution of all supply chain sectors supporting operations; overseeing planning, supply chain, logistics, Continuous Improvement and maintenance and are part of the Senior Management Team (SMT) and shall work collaboratively with that team to ensure company objectives are achieved
- You will be accountable for engineering performance, stock cost management, stock availability against plan and system compliance whilst generating reports on these financial targets and other KPI’s
- Highlight bottleneck processes and system short comings taking mitigating action that will deliver the targeted goals and objectives
- Overall accountability for all aspects of supply chain performance, health, safety and environmental impact at the manufacturing facility
- Consistently identify opportunities to improve supply chain execution and performance to reduce cost.
- Bachelor’s degree or experience equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a management position
- Minimum 5 years previous foodservice/retail manufacturing experience