Our client, a biotechnology startup within the rare disease space, is using their proprietary technology to change the treatment landscape for neuromuscular diseases and beyond. They tasked Pacific International to find a mission-focused Head of Program Management who will play an integral role on the leadership team and have an impact on the direction of the business.
The primary focus of this role will be to work closely with the cross-functional leadership team toward the implementation of the company’s plans for their proprietary technology. This involves the technical expertise required for the day-to-day managing of programs, as well as the strategic leadership necessary in building the program management function at the company from the ground up.
- 10+ years of progressively responsible program management experience in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry.
- Experience across all aspects of the drug development process: non-clinical, clinical, regulatory, CMC, commercial, etc.
- Expert in Program Management with a track record of successfully implementing the processes and procedures to build a team.
- Experience and desire to be hands-on, as an individual contributor and team leader.
- Proficient in working cross-functionally, leading project teams and working across departments.
- Ability to create and foster relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience working with neuromuscular diseases or related.
- Understanding of inter-department relationships among broader company functions, including R&D, clinical research and operations, manufacturing, regulatory, marketing, commercial operations, et al.