Pacific International has been retained by the President of a $3 billion food manufacturing organization.
This role reports directly to the CEO, responsible for Quality & Food Safety performance throughout the entire business. My client is seeking a progressive Head of Quality Systems that will lead the entire Quality organization to the next level. This candidate will drive a cohesive strategy to match the changing regulations in the industry and ensure they maintain industry leading quality systems, programs and compliance with all applicable food safety regulations.
- Provide leadership in the development of a quality assurance strategy that aligns resources and drives collaboration
- Serves as a subject matter expert for all quality system related trends, key regulations and legislation
- Develop personnel to drive higher performance level
- Provide direction and guidance on quality and food safety issues for all locations
- Servce as the "face" of Quality for entire business