Our client is a global giant in the Insurance sector with over $60b USD in yearly revenue and more than over 55,000 employees globally. They are about to embark on one of the largest digital transformation programs in their long standing history and are looking for an RPA expert to come on board and lead a national team.
Reporting in to the Operations Director, this individual will come in to the organisation to leverage various Lean, Agile and Automation initiatives to navigate complex business inssues and bridge the gap between the business and the cutting egde technology to drive the organisation forward.
- Work with the Senior Leadership team to design the process automation program and manage a team to take it through to implementation.
- Engage with stakeholders at all levels to understand as-is processes and develop a roadmap to drive change.
- Coach and mentor a Continuous Improvement Culture within the organisation.
- Drive and lead Operational Excellence activities across the region to acheive business outcomes - eg. cost reduction, optimising processes etc.
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- 7 years of experience in driving Continuous Improvement intiiatives within Financial services.
- Clear track record of delivering bottom line results
- Strong relationship and stakeholder engagement capabilities
- Strong analytical and problem solving abailities
- Ability to handle high pressure situations