Pacific International's Technology, Media and Telecommunications sector team has been retained by this leading technology services organisation which has seen rapid growth and will continue to grow a number of it's business areas.
Our client is currently looking for a Head of Testing for Central Europe.
In this position, you will be responsible for the development of the testability, the examination of the broader test practice and a significant contribution to the practical orientation and the economic success of the function. The Head of the Testing department is responsible for the execution of the client-side tasks. He must have detailed knowledge with common CRM systems and been working with stakeholders at senior management level to define strategies and directions for testing.
This is a customer-oriented role that ensures testing commitments to customers are met on agreed terms and which paves the client's way to the optimal use of automated test tools.
With exceptional technical skill and a positive, business minded attitude, the successful candidate will be an integral part of a developing business that is expected to grow significantly in the coming years.
- Extensive experience in a software test environment, preferably with a customer-focused role in a senior test management or a testing leadership position
- Experience in implementing on-premise or cloud-based business applications such as CRM, ERP, BI or HCM
- A computer science or a related degree
- Excellent spoken and written English and German is mandatory
- A developed understanding of quality assurance / automated testing
- Profound knowledge of the trends in information technology, especially ‘Cloud’ computing and SaaS concepts.
- Experience with Automated technology Frameworks (testing, audit, reporting and compliance)
- Software Experience
- Working knowledge of ERP HCM applications
- Experiences as a product owner in an Agile software development environment.