Pacific International's financial services team has been engaged by this leading European based Insurance business as they embark on a major global transformation agenda focused on transformation of core business and technology to drive customer satisfaction and continue to add profitable growth.
Under the leadership and sponsorship of the group COO and Head of Operations for France, you'll be the Head of the Transformation team within the firm and be responsible for driving the major strategic initiatives including the deployment of Lean Management (McKinsey style deployment), Digital Transformation and Automation technologies.
As the "Transformation Architect", you'll lead a team of change experts who will work closely with key stakeholders across the business to drive projects focused on cost efficiency, productivity and growth as well as be responsible for the cultural change and mindsets/behaviours transformation of the business at all level.
Reporting to the COO, you'll be highly visible within the organisation and this role will lead to future P&L leadership roles.
Background and experience:-
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience, advanced degree or professional designation preferred
- Minimum of 5-8 years progressively more responsible experience and 3-5 years in a middle-managerial function is required
- Experience with building relationships, influencing and reaching agreement with C-level and senior level executives
- A thorough knowledge of the Lean management system and the application of the five lenses of a transformation in a service environment
- Ability to lead and develop a team.