Pacific International has been retained, exclusively by a leading ‘Consumer Goods’ manufacturing business that has a global presence and registered a turnover exceeding £15 billion in 2019.
Due to the growth in revenue, the business is looking to invest in future talent to help achieve its strategic objective and goals.
The primary focus of this role to provide HR leadership to the functional and commercial teams connected to the manufacturing site, but also act as a business partner, connecting the business unit to the wider global business.
Key responsibilities of this role include; to develop the HR function, focusing on areas such as talent acquisition, training and development, labour/employee relations, and employee engagement.
Key skills required:
- BA, Human Resources Management or related field.
- Previous experience working as an HR Manager within a manufactruing site.
- Strong HR acumen linked to knowledge of corporate policy and manufacturing best practices.
- Proven experience in areas of talent acquisition, managing union relations, training & development as well as promoting employee engagement in a manufacturing environment.
- Previous track record in promoting continuous improvement, LEAN Manufacturing or operational excellence
- Process and structure orientated
- Strong managerial skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strategic thinker
- Influencer and change agent
- Coaching skills
- Master’s Degree in Human Resources Management
- Experience working in a matrix organisation.
- Previous involvement in a Continuous Improvement manufacturing transformation
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a world-renowned organisation as it is undergoing a global transformation, but also an opportunity to work for a business that will provide further development and growth.
If you have any questions, please send your queries to email@example.com or contact me directly on 0207 478 7734.