Our client is a market leader in the manufacturing and engineering industry. The business achieved a global turnover of over €5bn in 2019, with 20,000 employees across multiple countries.
The business is undergoing a global transformation within operations. This change is strategically meaningful to the business for future success and for a new culture to be built internally.
For this reason, Pacific International has been exclusively retained in recruiting a Human Resources Leader, someone who will be responsible for supporting all aspects of ‘Human Resources’ concerning their ' European Business Hub', which is officing a number of senior-stakeholders from the European business, providing guidance and support covering all aspects connected to the operations of this area.
The Short to Midterm Goals are:
- Provide HR generalist support to the European hub, whilst working closely with the senior stakeholders and other supporting functional areas.
- Working as a business partner alongside business leaders in order to facilitate the 'Human Resources' strategy across all concerning areas.
- Changing attitudes and mindsets across the business, in the focus of bringing a new cultural change.
- Contribute to long-term vision on talent and talent strategy.
- Contribute to the success of development in the organisation.
Background and skills required:
- Master’s degree linking to ‘Human Resources’
- 5-7 years’ experience in a ‘Human Resources’ capacity (Manufacturing beneficial)
- Strong exposure to working in a change management environment
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong labor & employee relations management skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong coaching skills
If you're looking for a new opportunity working for an exciting and fast-growing organisation, which offers plenty of opportunities for further growth – Apply now!
If you have any questions, please send your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org