Our client has been a leading manufacturer of outdoor products for over 50 years and is one of the top organizations in this space.
They are searching for a Human Resources Manager to lead human resources measures at one of their largest manufacturing sites. As the HR Manager, you would be responsible for everything from interviewing and training to change management and employee relations.
The ideal candidate is a strong critical thinker who can drive employee engagement and continue to coach and develop the team at the site. They are searching for someone with a strong leadership presence who can step into the site and stabilize the plant. who is able to can drive a positive work environment and connect with all site employees as well as the rest of the leadership team
- Ability to create Human Resources policies and procedures to support the workforce, ensure consistency with other plant locations
- Maintain visibility and active presence on plant floor and in plant leadership meetings, providing daily support and communication
- Leads site employee relations strategy. Handles employee concerns, advises on problems, and
- recommends disciplinary actions. Counsels employees on career development, benefits programs,
- policies and other employment related issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Relations, Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent required; Master’s degree preferred
- 6-10 years experience in Human Resources Management required
- Experience working in an industrial manufacturing environment of 1,000+ employees.