Our client is a mid-size Consulting firm with a number of specialist areas focused on supporting the Private Equity sector within transformation and change.
Following two recent global project wins, the firm is looking for an experienced Independent Consultant to support a couple of Supply Chain & Procurement Optimization projects for a manufacuturing client of Precision measurement products and also a large Aviation firm.
You will be leading the Sourcing and Procurement work stream for the client with the following activities:-
• Execute activities to obtain procurement savings and synergies
• Establish the supporting internal processes to support a centralized procurement
• Align stakeholders on new design
• Confirm outputs and actions from Purchasing workshops
• Execute communication plan with suppliers
• Negotiate and document new contract terms
• Establish suppler relationship management program
• Define and new procurement processes
• Documented procurement guidelines, processes & procedures
• Supplier relationship management program
• Supplier KPIs and metrics
• Sustainability plan
Start date - September or October 2016