Our client is an international manufacturing company with over 20.000 FTE’s. They are currently looking to add to their operational transformation department and are seeking for a hands-on Industrial Engineering Manager with a minimum of 5 years industrialization and automation deployment experience (preferably in a highly dynamic environment).
In this position you will be responsible for the identification and implementation of new automation technologies as well as continuous improvement of processes.
- Design, development and implementation of Automation & Industrialization possibilities for our client’s production facilities
- Analysis, definition, assessment and development of production technologies and production layouts, while taking into account economic and ergonomic aspects
- Selecting, leading, motivating, and developing your team
- You will ensure that a consistent, underlying data basis is in place for the entire process chain and also implement a KPI system
- Also, you will analyse, evaluate and advance the existing production technologies and derive optimization measures
Background / Key Skills
- University degree Industrial Engineering or similar
- + 5 years of industrial engineering and production planning experience
- + 5 years experience in a fast-paced process driven manufacturing, production environment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate to all levels (German language skills are a major plus)
- Willing to travel on a day-to-day basis