Our client is an international IT service provider offering IT consultancy in addition to the development, implementation and outsourcing of IT services. They have a market leadership position in the life sciences field but also create value for companies in wider industries.
The company used to be a part of a large pharmaceutical organization but was spun off to create a consultancy that could operate with more pace, agility and ambition. They now have over 2,000 employees globally and given their market dominance across Europe, the company has decided to expand to the US to develop their global presence and capitalise on their success.
The US business is in a high growth phase due to its relative infancy. They are looking for an Infrastructure Architect with the ability to design and implement disaster recovery solutions for organizations in the highly-regulated pharmaceutical and broader life sciences industry.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in science or engineering
- Knowledge of Cloud providers and Server, Hypervisor, Network, Database and Storage technology
- Experience having designed Disaster Recovery Solutions and High-availability solutions
- Experience having performed Risk Assessment
- Extensive knowledge of regulatory requirements in the pharmaceutical industry
For more information, please contact Maria Vargas at email@example.com