IT Project manager required to support a major technology programme based in London for a financial services group.
9-12 Months duration.
Critical project Requirements:
- Excellent stakeholder managment.
- Ability to communicate clearly across the organisation at varying levels.
- Experience driving and developing project plans within IT/Technology programmes.
You will have platforms experience with the following:
- Kofax TotalAgility.
- Kcenter or comparable enterprise content management tools (ECM).
You will work to remove daily blockers and provide weekly status updates including change requests.
Agile Teams experience for any development or traditional roles, scrum master certification is preferable also.
Tools that would be beneficial include:
- Visual Studio Team Services
- Team Foundation Services for work item management and tracking or a comparable tool.