Pacific International has been selected by a leading sales organization to bring on a learning and development systems administrator, the employer is open to both permanent and interim applications.
You will work with the organization’s global L&D team to ensure the day-to-day operational performance of the Learning Management System (LMS) and the appropriate integration of the LMS with the company’s business critical systems such as the HRIS, the Event Tracking Systems and others. Manage all relationships with the LMS and any external vendors and products that are accessed and/or integrated with the LMS.
- Main point-of-contact for LMS provider.
- Provides ongoing end-user and technical support.
- Develops the appropriate structure in the LMS to support the optimal end-user experience.
- Ensures successful upload of relevant online courses/curricula/certifications, maintains links, and manages training reports.
- Research and resolve LMS functionality issues.
- Maintain and operate various technologies used in the delivery of instructional and/or interactive programs and courses.
- Works with the company’s HRIS team to ensure the appropriate integration(s) between the LMS and HRIS (as needed).
- Main point of contact with external vendors that offer education products that are accessed and/or integrated with the LMS.
Support for L&D Team and End-Users
- Provides support to end-users on how to navigate the LMS, register and launch courses, and track their training history.
- Provide Level 2 support, including answering questions, providing advice and troubleshooting. Includes assisting the Help Desk personnel solve basic technical problems and investigating and seeking solutions to complex issues.
- Give individual or group instruction to users; arrange for instruction of software and systems.
- Evaluates Effectiveness and Ensures Continuous Improvement - Assesses effectiveness of system and updates/enhances as necessary to adapt to changes that occur in our business, accommodate recommendations for improvement and align with our business strategy. Suggests and implements new solutions.
- Utilizes Metrics – Develops, analyzes and interprets global metrics for learning and development programs. Adjust strategy(s) and/or practices based upon data. Communicates high level trends to leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 5 years of either instructional design, LMS administration or course facilitation experience.