Pacific International is engaged with a Sales & Marketing solutions provider in Orange County, California who are integrating an acquisition.
We are seeking a highly seasoned independent consultant with strong experience in Learning and Development in an HR environment, they will serve as the interim lead for the L&D function and provide project management for the assessment of the function across the two organisations.
This is initially a 3 Month engagement with potential for extension based on the success of the programme.
You will be required to
- Asses the function within both organisations
- Identify the best of both
- Develop a future state strategy and supporting organisation
- Develop a roadmap to implement a consolidated function
- A key initiative that is currently underway is the selection of a Learning Management System across the combined organisation
You will have experience in
- Program Management
- Performance Management
- Skill Development
- Instructional design
- Curriculum Mapping
- Knowledge and Experience of implementing a Learning Management System for example Skillsoft, SumTotal, Saba or Cornerstone