Our Clients are a leading global provider of financial services who are undergoing a significant change and transformation within their organization - the overall strategy being the penetration into new and attractive markets and rapid expansion in regional capabilities, particularly across European operating platforms.
As our clients are in the midst of rolling out Operational Excellence initiatives across the board, we are seeking an experienced Lean Analyst to implement these initiatives and certainly be an impactful voice at the table as this group expands and further develops their brand...
High-performing Green Belts will be considered, Black Belts preferred.
Some of the main accountabilities and responsibilities are as follows;
•Play a leading role in identifying and developing effective solutions for performance improvement across the entire product portfolio and function through consistent, comprehensive and controlled process & practices, managed to Define, Measure, Analyse, and Improve services along with sustainment plans.
• Rapidly extract key data to scope problem definition thus progressing the problem to a resolution phase.
• Consistently engage with Business units to understand current processes and procedures to improve quality, cost and delivery of outputs
• The successful candidate should display a strong "Go to Gemba" mentality.
• Display a strong and confident approach to Scientific problem solving - getting to the root cause and implementing tangible long term countermeasures.
• Using Lean methodologies, map and deliver new processes within the business unit.
• Work cross-functionally across the board with end to end process teams and Lean Six Sigma Black Belts.
• Work autonomously to drive and manage major projects on time, as assigned.
• Lead and manage teams in the application of LSS tools to solve business problems displaying an in depth knowledge of the LSS toolkit.