Pacific is currently looking for 2 independent consultants to deliver Lean six sigma coaching and training to multiple sites across the US for a global heavy machinery manufacturer.
This is a 6 month engagement and will require full utilisation of the consultant.
Start date – ideally Mid-May / Early June.
- Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt (MBB) or Black Belt (BB)
- US or Canada home based
- Happy to travel (Expenses to be covered)
You will deliver the following to the client:
- Lean Six Sigma Awareness training course. Internal Facilitators are to be trained who then in-turn can roll this out to their employees and teams.
- Design for Six Sigma training to be trained in New Jersey
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training– coaching optional
- Train the Trainer module for Advanced Problem Solving (8D tool)
- Coaching and mentoring of line managers to conduct some inhouse developed Behavioural Training
If you have previous experience delivering LSS coaching and training to Heavy machinery, Automotive, Power plant type environments it is preferred but by all means not essential.
The training material will be provided by the client for you to deliver.