Pacific is engaged with a champion in the Professional Services' market.
In light of this, we are seeking a Lean Delivery Manager to lead Operational Excellence projects. This role offers the challenge of manifesting 3 long term visions: implementing the Lean culture to mobilize the Lean ways of working, coach Six Sigma within the different business functions, and empower the business functions to independently deliver on implementing and measuring productivity.
Reporting into the business matrix, you will scope, manage and lead Lean projects to support the organisation's success across multiple areas of the division. A large area of this will be in problem solving and strategical thinking using Lean. You will also need to work with the Lean Framework that is already in place, and use this to coach leaders and support the projects to facilitation. A crucial part of the role is to embed the lean culture, so you will lead by example, as well as animate the Champion’s network, mobilising commitment and implementing Grassroot activity.
This role is ideal for someone who enjoys having ownership over Black Belt standard projects, is comfortable adopting a consultancey approach within a corporate matrix, and can coach stakeholders within different business units, driving all centres to mirror the 20% uplift in productivity from one of their excellence hubs.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A Black Belt in Lean Six Sigma, with experience in coaching and managing portfolios of projects.
- Have a wealth of experience implementing innovative ideas, with an eye for scoping improvement.
- Have a strong knowledge of project management methodologies (Prince 2 or MSP.)
- Have strong communication skills in order to liase with senior stakeholders.
- Have some coaching experience
For more details on this role and the organization, please contact Claire Butcher at email@example.com