As a Lean Production System expert – your main role will be to design, development, control, maintain and deploy a Lean Manufacturing philosophy across 144 international sites.
Lean Production Milestones
• Plan, initiate, set up and drive continuous improvement initiatives and events across all units, in close alignment with the management.
• Kick off and further develop the Production System for the Customer Service Centre in line with corporate and regional policies.
• Define Continuous Improvement strategies and targets for packing processes worldwide in alignment with the regional functions.
• Train and develop Lean production and Continuous Improvement skills across the regions as well as contributing to knowledge sharing and Best Practice development.
• Enhance operational excellence community building
• Analyze initial situations, moderate workshops, and implement outcome directly on the shop floor in cooperation with the local Lean workforce.
• Support the regions and implementation of Regional Operational Excellence Strategy, guidelines and policies
• Test and evaluate innovations on manufacturing, process and technology related activities
• Monitor regionals performance against set operational objectives
• University degree (preferable Engineering) or equivalent experience
• 2-4 years of experience in Lean management/principles
• Expertise in Toyota Production System is preferred
• Knowledge of Total Quality Management is preferred
• Proven transformation skills
• Shop floor credibility/acceptance, ability to communicate and influence at all levels in the organization
• Fluent in English, oral and written
• Results driven, attention to detail