Pacific is engaged with a professional services organisation, as they continue to embark on a transformation across their regional divisions and build an impacting Change Team.
In light of this, we are seeking a Project Manager to lead Regional Operational Excellence Lean projects. This role offers a short term goal of stabilising and improving processes through innovative concepts and initiatives, as well as a long term achievement of leading the transformation piece, in order for the organisation to continue to triumph in the market. The end goal will be to drive the organisation into becoming a global name, with a real ownership over the process re-engineering.
As 1 of a team of 2, you will be reporting into the Head of IT and Change. The role requires you to scope, manage and lead Lean projects of excellence to support the organisation's success across multiple areas of the division. The succesful candidate will be provided with instantaneous opportunity for growth and development, with impacting, measurable success and exposure to an entrepreneurial environment- very much in the embryonic stage of it's transformation journey.
This role is ideal for someone who enjoys being creative and agile, and being given free reign to drive change and implement their innovative fingerprint upon a regional matrix that is already championing the market at this very early stage.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Experience leading complex projects and prioritise based on the need of a business.
- Be well experienced in Lean methodology (Six Sigma belt accreditation is desired.)
- Have a wealth of experience implementing innovative ideas, with an eye for scoping improvement.
- Have a strong knowledge of project management methodologies (Prince 2 or MSP.)
- Have strong communication skills in order to liase with senior stakeholders.
For more details on this role and the organization, please contact Claire Butcher at email@example.com