Pacific is engaged with a professional services and facilities management organisation, as they continue to embark on a transformation across their regional divisions and build an impacting and agile change team.
In light of this, we are seeking a Project Manager to lead Lean projects impacting on overall Operational Excellence- in order to stabilise and improve processes and profitability and remove waste by applying innovative concepts and initiatives.
Reporting into the Head of IT and Change, you will scope, manage and lead Lean projects of excellence to support the organisation's success across multiple areas of the division. Working alongside the Change team, this role provides instantaneous opportunity for growth and development with impacting, measurable success and exposure to an agile environment, where you have the opportunity to acquire the ownership of an exciting long-term vision and lead process re-engineering.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Experience leading complex projects and prioritise based on the need of a business.
- Be well experienced in Lean methodology (Six Sigma belt accreditation is desired.)
- Have a wealth of experience implementing innovative ideas, with an eye for scoping improvement.
- Have a strong knowledge of project management methodologies (Prince 2 or MSP.)
- Have strong communication skills in order to liase with senior stakeholders.
For more details on this role and the organization, please contact Claire Butcher at firstname.lastname@example.org