This global logistics organisation was founded in German in the late 1800's and has now grown into one of the worlds leading logistics providers. Today, the group has more than 1,300 offices in over 100 countries, with over 70,000 employees. Thier key business activities and market position are built on the company's truly world class capabilities across Airfreight, Overland, Contract Logistics, and Seafreight.
We are now looking for an experienced Lean Six Sigma Black Belt to join the team, and to continue to build on it's core Lean Six Sigma Production System capabilities and maintain it's world class position in the market.
This candidate will be responsible for the following:
• To support the development, sustainable rollout and implementation of the production system, the organisations own initiative for continuous improvement for contract logistics in Germany / Switzerland.
• Design and implementation of workshops and training.
• Methodological support of the trainee and local Managers in their practical phases.
• Further / development and the development of standards in coordination with the sub-regions.
• Implementation of Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and Yellow Belt training.
• Project support and coaching of LSS & Yellow- LSS Green Belts.
• Support the development, evaluation and interpretation of operational metrics / KPI et al under shopfloor management.
• Creation of process understanding and transparency at the sites including capability mauturity building.
• Functional and personal coaching of employees and managers who are involved in improvement projects.
NB: A high degree of travel throughout Germany and across all sites will be a prerequisite.