We are engaged with a Pharmaceutical client that is currently undergoing an enterprise-wide transformation, with the goal to establish themsevles as a market leader within the industry. With the support of the senior leadership and executive team, they are looking for a certified Master Black Belt that can implement a system supporting this transformation. The ideal candidate is someone that can grow within the organization, and the client wants someone that can grow into a larger, leadership position within the business.
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt required
- PMP Certification highly desirable
- Minimum 10 years experience in project management and/or process improvement
- Exposure to manufacturing and transactional processes
- Successful track-record in driving changes
- MBA level graduate or higher