Our client is a global leader in the manufacturing and materials industry with a presence in 25 countries employing over 15,000 staff, a Fortune 500 company and has a turnover of around €6bn.
They are undergoing a global transformation with their operations through the implementation of Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) programs. This change is crucial for their business and will be the catalyst for its growth globally.
For this reason, Pacific International has been exclusively retained in recruiting an experienced Maintenance Manager to oversee the complete maintenance function of 100-person plant, based close to Gent.
The short to Midterm goals for this role are:
- Lead the development of the maintenance function
- Increase site performance through the introduction of Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) and Lean methodologies and techniques
Background and skills required:
- Education to a Master’s degree in Engineering
- Previous Experience in the deployment of Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) in a plant or similar environment
- Proven experience of working in a rapidly changing environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, strong influencer, negotiator and problem solver
- Fluent in English and French language
- 10-15% Travel required
If you're looking for a new opportunity working for an exciting and fast-growing organisation, which offers great future opportunities for growth – Apply now.
If you have any questions, please send your queries to sahar.akhtar@pacific-international