Our client is a Fortune 500 company who are a market leader in the manufacturing and materials industry. They have been a Fortune 500 for over 65 years and have a global turnover of over $7bn with 18,000 employees across 25 countries.
They are undergoing a global transformation within operations with a new Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) program and are looking for high potential, seasoned individuals to lead their core departments through this change. Currently, there is a big focus on improving the maintenance (predictive, automation, reliability etc.) capability and there is a senior leadership opportunity at the facility in Portland, Oregon.
The Maintenance Leader will own and drive the Predictive and Preventative Maintenance (PM) pillar, ensure the maintenance department is consistently performing through team engagement and holding members accountable.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about ensuring a robust safety culture, delivering on ambitious targets and being a hands-on, engaging leader.
- Minimum of 7 years maintenance leadership in manufacturing environment with keen knowledge of continuous processes
- Front line people leadership experience in a manufacturing setting
- Ideally a strong mechanical and electrical background with knowledge of industrial utilities systems
- An individual who leads through a safety and corporate vision
- The ability to build strong team alignment and communication (achieve results fast both individually and through teams)
- TPM, six sigma certification and lean manufacturing experience is preferred