Our client is a global, Fortune 500 company and market leader in the manufacturing and building materials industry. They have been a Fortune 500 for over 60 years and have a global turnover of more than $6 billion with 15,000 employees across over 25 countries.
They are looking for a hands-on Maintenance Manager to lead the team comprised of salaried and union hourly employees.
- Prioritizing safety
- Development and execution of Maintenance Site Strategy
- Leading Daily Maintenance Operations
- Developing Talent
- 3+ years of maintenance management experience in industrial manufacturing
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in a union manufacturing facility
- Excellent engineering, process, and technical abilities
- Adaptability and ability to multi-task in a rapidly changing environment
- Experience building strong teams
- Continous Improvement/TPM experience desired