Our client is a multi-billion dollar global manufacturing leader, who is currently building out their Operational Excellence program across the Americas.
The organization has been going through a major transformation, and is looking for Maintenance Managers. Our client is seeking individuals who will be responsible for guiding, promoting, and facilitating the successful implementation of a new OPEX systems to aid the trasformation of the company.
The Maintenance Manager is responsible for leading the maintenance activities related to Production and Facilities within the St Joseph site. The individual will be responsible for leading maintenance systems, overseeing the continuous improvement of the manufacturing process and executing long-term strategic plans. This position will lead a team of maintenance personnel and work to improve their skill sets and standard work required to achieve the department goals.
- Maintain, moniter, and manage the maintenance and upkeep of machinery on site, preventatively
- Administer programs to ensure health and safety of employees in plant
- Manage audits of safety and compliance to OSHA standards
- Schedule, train, supervise and motivate employees for the maintenance department
- Efficiently repair and manage capital expenses of repairs
- Four year degree, preferably in Engineering
- 5+ years of manufacturing experience.
- Demonstrated safety commitment.
- Proficient in Process and Instrumentation diagrams, electrical schematics, mechanical layout and design.
- Strong knowledge of engineering concepts, including electrical, hydraulic and mechanical systems
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task effectively