Our client is a Fortune 500 company who are a market leader in the manufacturing and materials industry. They have been a Fortune 500 for over 65 years and have a global turnover of over $7bn with 18,000 employees across 25 countries.
As Maintenance Leader you will have overall responsibility for the entire department and will oversee the development and implementation a new way of working with a focus on driving the companies TPM program, specifically the PM pillar. To be successful in this role you must have a deep knowledge of TPM methodologies and be able to both formulate and then drive a strategy behind a total maintenance program.
Key Experience / Objectives:
- Ensure a culture which enables a safe and secure work environment for all employees, contractors and visitors
- Operate strategically and be able to communicate a clear vision of where the program needs to be in 1-3 years
- Lead the successful deployment of Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) in line with corporate initiatives
- Experience in transforming plants to an increasingly automated manufacturing environment
- Set clear and measurable performance expectations that are in line with division and corporate goals; and proactively analyze and manage all performance metrics to ensure accountability is held by the team
- Bachelor degree in engineering is preferred
- A minimum of 7 years of industrial manufacturing/maintenance assignments and experience
- A history of hiring, growing and promoting talent within the organization
- Formal TPM training is essential and a strong background in Continuous Improvement, and Lean manufacturing is also preferred
- Experience successfully designing and leading culture change within an organization