Our client is a high-growth organization that offers innovative food solutions to their customers and is looking for talented individuals to drive change in their food manufacturing environment.
Currently, they are searching for a Maintenance Manager to oversee the day-to-day success of the maintenance team. This candidate will work to maintain uptime and efficiency through entire operation to include their ammonia system and packaging operation. The ideal candidate is a strong leader who encourages the team to improve daily.
Key Functions / Requirements
- Install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain the production and facility equipment
- Manage the predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes
- Plan and assign work, implement procedures and drive improvements in production methods, equipment, operating procedures, and working conditions
- Formulate and implement preventative maintenance for equipment and building maintenance to ensure compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices and HACCP to ensure food safety
- Identify key opportunities through driving continuous improvement and best practices to improve efficiencies across manufacturing and quality throughout operations
- Strives to eliminate errors, accurate work is a priority, seeks opportunities to improve product/services
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision
- A bachelor’s degree in bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Engineering, Business Administration, or a similar field is preferred
- A minimum of two years experience with Ammonia