Our client is a global leader in the manufacturing and materials industry with a presence in 25 countries employing over 20,000 staff and is also listed as a Fortune 500 company.
They are undergoing a global transformation within their operations through the implementation of Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Programmes. This change is crucial for their business and will be the catalyst for its growth globally.
For this reason, Pacific International has been exclusively retained in recruiting an experienced Maintenance Manager who will be responsible for leading all aspects of maintenance as well as providing guidance and support in relation to maintenance areas covering all aspects of plant operations.
The short to Midterm goals for this role are:
- Lead the development of the maintenance function
- Increase site performance through the introduction of Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) and Lean methodologies and techniques
Background and skills required:
- Education to a Master’s degree in Engineering
- Previous experience in WCM, TPM (JIPM) or Lean Six Sigma manufacturing deployment and leadership with dynamic technical experience
- Proven experience of working in a rapidly changing environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, strong influencer, negotiator, and problem solver.
- Hands-on attitude and approach
- Past experience in collaborating and fostering teamwork
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a major global player which is going through an exciting period as the organisation is engaged in a global transformation but also a fantastic opportunity to work for a business that offers further progression and development.
In addition to this, the organisation is a multinational business that features in many regions across the globe. - The organisation appreciates diversity and has a welcoming environment that appreciates differences and embraces culture.
If you have any questions, please send your queries to email@example.com or contact me directly on 0207 478 7734.