Our client is a global strategy and transformation consulting organisation, specialising in advising and supporting enterprises in significant transformation, from innovative strategy to execution and with a focus on results. With the new digital economy creating significant disruptions and opportunities, this global team of over 3,600 talented individuals work with many of the world’s leading companies and governments.
Your Role Focus:
This consultancy is currently investing to further build their Consumer Products (CP) Supply Chain capability, leveraging their established record of accomplishment of delivery of value for their clients in the UK and internationally. As a Managing Consultant, you will have a key role in delivering on their most challenging assignments and in growing their capability further. This therefore represents an opportunity to have a significant role and stake in the growth of their team, with all the opportunities this presents.
As a thought leader on Supply Chain transformation in Consumer Products, you’ll shape the effective delivery and timely completion of projects in alignment with commercial goals, applying appropriate implementation approaches with a full understanding of delivery concepts, consulting tools and methodologies. You’ll be leading multiple deliverables / project teams with responsibility for delivering to plan (scope, quality, and time).
You will engage with Tier 1 and key Tier 2 FMCG client organisations, developing senior relationships up to Board level. You will bring best practice, your skills and all your experience to deliver value for their clients.
You Will Bring:
• You’ll bring a good knowledge of FMCG Supply Chain key issues and challenges including Strategy, Planning, Logistics, Inventory Management and overarching Supply Chain management and Analytics.
• You’ll have a combination of Consumer Products, Supply Chain, ideally with ERP and Analytics and more general consulting experience, gained from time spent within these areas.
• You’ll bring a network in Tier 1 and key Tier 2 FMCG firms, as well as a track record in selling and delivering major Supply Chain programmes.
• Currently or very recently working within a major consultancy or strategy organisation, you’ll have a history of shaping and leading delivery teams in major Supply Chain programmes, as well as delivering innovative but realistic solutions to client problems.
• You’ll be able to demonstrate an active and well informed knowledge of the CP sector and have an opinion on key trends, as well as a history of rapid career progression with your previous employer(s).