Our client is one of the most recognizable brands in luxury jewelry with retail stores across the United States and a huge global presence.
Or client is extremely well-run and looking to further improve on their efficiency, posting global net sales of around $4 billion.
The organization is looking for someone to implement highly technical information technology solutions to allow their manufacturing facility to run more efficiently. Oversight and management of all daily activities, across all functions of the facility, is included in this.
The Manager-Application Information Services will oversee the gathering and processing information which they will use to implement solutions across all functions of the facility. These solutions will meet business needs and align with IT strategy/direction. S/he will foster and facilitate the collaboration of staff in cross-functional activities and process improvement initiatives.
Outside of these functions, this person should have strong interpersonal skills and be able to communicate with staff as well as senior management effectively.
Background / Key Skills
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science, or Business Management
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years’ experience in leading complex or multi-stream projects
- Experience in supply chain / manufacturing technology
- Strong project management background with functional project management expertise
- Experience working with Senior IT leadership in a strategic context
- Experience with formal SDLC processes as well as traditional "waterfall" methodologies
- Strong communication skills