Global consulting organisation, specialising in advising and supporting clients on their major transformation programmes, from the creation of innovative strategies, to their design and execution. With the new digital economy creating significant disruption, our global team of over 3000 consultants work with leading companies and governments to master Digital Transformation, drawing on their understanding of the digital economy and our leadership in business transformation, organisational and operational change.
Working with thier VPs and Principal Consultants, your role will be to engage with middle to senior management representatives of our Banking and Insurance clients to help identify, develop and deliver Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Cognitive Automation programmes.
Your role will be instrumental in helping us to grow our client base and our RPA/Cognitive Automation delivery capability/assets within Banking and Insurance and to maintain our position as the market leader in Digital Transformation consulting.
In particular you will be expected to play a key role in developing ‘best in class’ RPA/Cognitive Automation business and technical solutions for the different types of institutions within the Financial Services market, leveraging our digital expertise, partnerships and knowledge of the latest generation banking and insurance technologies.
You’ll have in-depth working knowledge and understanding of the RPA, Cognitive Automation, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence tool vendors, tool capabilities, features and functionalities. You will have followed the market evolution closely to stay ahead of the curve and spot new evolutions that can be beneficial for our clients. You will have already done Proofs of concept/Pilots in that space in Agile mode with at least one of the market leading tools – such as Blue Prism, UIPath, Automation Anywhere.
You’ll also bring:
- Proven intellectual strength. You should be educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Proven business success. A track-record of demonstrated business success, defined by clear, measurable business outcomes achieved. You’ll be able to differentiate what you supported through team working, and what individual contributions you made.
- Excellent presentation and articulation skills. With outstanding written, oral communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex problems or solutions in a way in which are quickly understood.
Specifically, we’re looking for candidates who have experience in the following:
- Strategic thinking: able to shape and solve problems using a fact-based approach to drive out insight.
- The Financial Services market: either as a consultant or in a line role for a bank or insurance company.
- The development and implementation of RPA/Cognitive Automation/Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence
- The application of relevant tools and techniques: such as process mapping, Lean techniques, business architecture, business case etc.