Our client is a market leader in the manufacturing and engineering industry. - The business has a global turnover of over £5bn in 2019 and hosts over 15,000 employees across multiple countries.
The business is undergoing a global transformation within operations through the implementation of World Class Manufacturing programs into all of its facilities. This change is strategically meaningful for the business for future success and for a new culture to be built internally.
For this reason, Pacific International has been exclusively retained in recruiting a Plant Manufacturing Leader, who will provide functional expertise and leadership at the manufacturing facility, as well as act as a change agent to support the global transformation on-site (plant consisting of circa.100 employees).
The short to midterm goals for this role are:
- Develop key relationship’s across the functions enabling strong chemistry to improve the overall plant operations
- Develop and embed robust systems of working in the operational department within the facility to make the business more lean and efficient
- Develop a high performing and emerging team
- Contribute to the long-term vision of supporting the continuous improvement strategy across the facility
Background and skills required:
- Educated to Masters level, ideally in Engineering or a Business-related subject
- 5-7 years’ experience in a manufacturing operations environment
- Experience in change management
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong Coaching skills
- Strong team player
- CI Knowledge (desirable)
If you're looking for a new opportunity working for an exciting and fast-growing organisation, which offers a succession plan to become the future site leader – Apply now!
If you have any questions, please send your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org