The client has established a Global Procurement team to support the organisation. The Governance and Compliance team are responsible for ensuring effective procurement processes are used across the business. Procurement data is a key focus area for the team as they seek to improve and maintain the quality of all procurement related data.
The management and maintenance of all procurement related data.
Supervise all aspects of Master Data Management including:
- New Vendor Request and Vendor amendment Process
- Offline management of the Vendor Master Data process including documentation filing, approvals and stakeholder correspondence
- Use of Reporting and systems to support requestors and Vendors
- Management and maintenance of contract data within SAP
- Additional Implementation activities as required
- Contribute to the ongoing Master Data strategy, analysis, planning and execution
- Preparation of and delivery of training for end users, cost centre managers and any other parties on the Vendor Master Process.
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
Must have direct, practical experience of managing and implementing master data
Experience with ERP systems
Experience of working in a complex Procurement function
Desirable Knowledge and Skills:
CIPS or working towards
Experience working in a complex global organisation