Our customer is a U.S. based manufacturer of plasma etch, ranked as one of the best world's chip making supplier.
We have been exclusively mandated by the CEO to identify highly qualified engineers with mechanical engineering background for the European HQs in France.
- Analyze the test results and change the design or system as needed
- Oversee the manufacturing process
- Investigate equipment failures or difficulties to diagnose faulty operation and to recommend remedies
- Development and implementation of customer-specific concepts as well as the independent development of solution concepts
- travel willingness up to 20% to the client site
- perform and demonstrate tests for process cycle and equipment readiness
- +1.5 years' experience in plasma processing
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics
- Experience in the semiconductor industry is desired
- Driver’s license