Our client is a renowned engineering, test & measurement and industrial automation company that was founded by four young entrepreneurs who had a goal of changing the industry. The foundations of the brand have always been earning the respect of their customers by providing innovative product solutions and excellent service.
This outlook has certainly gained the company a large customer base as they now turnover $5bn globally and operate across the Americas, EMEA, ASEAN, China and Japan within their three core divisions.
Given the ambitious attitude of the business, they are now looking for an experienced individual to join the sales and account management leadership team to drive revenue with both existing customers (oil & gas, power, energy, etc.) alongside expanding out of the traditional industry targets into new, high-growth industries (chemicals, LNG).
This position requires strengths in negotiation, perseverance and business acumen alongside the ability to drive results and to effectively build and maintain relationships with major customers, EPCs and channel partners.
This role has flexibility to be based along the Gulf Coast or Texas area with preference in Houston.
Background / Key Skills
- Preferably more than eight years’ experience within sales and/or account management
- An academic background in engineering
- Experience within a process control environment and instrumentation products
- Ideally combination of selling to both new and existing markets
- Has built a network in the oil & gas, power, energy, chemicals and LNG – with familiarity with the Gulf markets
To learn more, please feel free to reach out directly at firstname.lastname@example.org