Pacific International’s technology, media and telecommunications practice has been retained by our client who is a UK Plc and global provider of enterprise management software with a focus on strategy and execution solutions. Currently operating in Europe, Asia and the US, they are poised for substantial growth over the coming years within the US market, and are looking to add a Commercial Excellence Program Manager based out of their New York City office.
This individual will act as an industry expert regarding continuous improvement / operational excellence; working to support the sales team in developing custom-tailored solutions for businesses looking to generate competitive advantage. The firm is typically working in a consulting capacity with clients at C-level and head of program within organizations in Manufacturing, Engineering, Healthcare and Pharma/Life Sciences sectors.
You will possess extensive experience having delivered Lean transformation, continuous improvement, KPI management and strategy execution concepts; along with a very good understanding of enterprise software capabilities to help secure long-term client contracts. It’ll be important that you are someone who is passionate about software as well as understanding how strategy execution can benefit the client. In addition to this, you’ll need to have a pragmatic, common sense and action-oriented approach to how you do business. It will require a ‘less textbook, more hands-on approach’ to pre-sales.
The successful candidate will have an extensive background in continuous improvement with considerable experience leading large-scale business transformation efforts. Additionally, you will be travelling to potential clients for the following priorities:
- Build credibility and trust based on your mutual background and experience (having run Lean and Black Belt projects in a program setting)
- Understanding the business challenge, practical and emotional needs of the client
- Translating into an overview and design using both verbal presentations, written submissions (RFP/RFQ’s) and demonstrations.
- Configuring the platform as required to ensure we always demonstrate the best possible solution.
- 5- 10+ years of driving continuous improvement initiatives
- Experience with strategy deployment / execution
- Effective communicator with polished presentation & demonstration skills
- Demonstrated experience with Lean / Six Sigma methodologies (Lean / Black belt certified)
This opportunity will allow someone from consulting or within an ‘commercially focused’ industry role, to seg-way into an fast growing technology company with major international opportunities