Pacific is engaged with a leading organisation in the Telecommunications sector.
In light of this, we are seeking a Lean Operational Expert to challenge the current ways of working to strive for Excellence in a Global Footprint that is already championing the market. This role offers the challenge of manifesting 3 long term visions: implementing the culture to mobilize effective and impacting ways of working, support architects with the manifestation of leading products in Process Improvement and empower the different business functions to independently deliver on measuring productivity within a Customer-focused environment.
Reporting into the Chief Operations Office, you will scope Transformation business cases to support the organisation's success across multiple areas of the division and deliver effectively, constantly striving for innovation and excellence. You will also need to work alongisde programmes that are already live and feeding into the business with varied outcomes alongside a variety of skillsets.
This role is ideal for someone who enjoys having ownership over Black Belt standard projects, is comfortable within a core small customer excellence team, and has the resilience to conduct themselves in an environment of competitive stakeholder buy-in.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A Green or Black Belt in Lean Six Sigma, with experience in coaching and managing portfolios of projects.
- Have a wealth of experience implementing innovative ideas, with an eye for scoping improvement.
- Be able to apply a variety of tools to scope and manage process improvement projects.
- Have strong communication skills in order to liase with senior stakeholders, particularly in a matrix environment.
- Have worked alongside architects to produce business improvement products.
For more details on this role and the organization, please contact Claire Butcher at firstname.lastname@example.org