An exclusive position to Pacific's financial services divison, we are supporting a major transformation project for a leading Financial Services firm.
You will be required to lead operational excellence workstreams throughout various functions in the business but will initially be aligned to IT.
The role will add value to leading the delivery of targeted process reviews utilising Business Engineering tools, assisting management with the setting of targets and leading a team to meet the goals.
- You will be required to lead process reengineering projects using Lean and six sigma.
- prepare and facilitate workshops with business/functional teams.
- coach and train business operational excellence practitioners
- Ensure that all governance and compliance requirements are adhered to and all reporting and reviewing activities required by the regulatory bodies are carried out to the standards required.
- Exposure to strategic projects such as Target Operating Model, Customer experience improvement, cost optimisation or strategic outsourcing.
The ideal profile will be an individual who has a consulting background with a focus on financial services, specifically commercial & investment banking also insurance.