Our client is a market-leading financial services company who have over one billion people utilising their services worldwide, including almost 250 million US consumers and 30 million US businesses. The company employs almost 20,000 people and has reported revenue for 2018 of $4.6 billion.
The business is currently building a centre of excellence across the globe that will focus on process improvement, operational effectiveness and building a continuous improvement culture alongside the development of their automation and advanced analytics capability.
They are looking for an experienced Master Black Belt to join as an Operational Excellence Director to drive this operation across the US business – starting with the consumer division.
Key skills and experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree with a Master’s Degree preferred (MBA, Industrial Engineer or equivalent).
- Ideally a Six Sigma Master Black Belt certification from reputable program.
- Proven success in partnering with global management and operations in driving business performance gains.
- Strong leadership with capacity to balance empathy with determination, staunchly defending a strategic direction while considering the position of others.
- Proven success in developing and executing business strategies, continuous improvement, analytics and advanced technologies to improve business performance.
- Understanding of IBM BlueWorks for process mapping.
- Experience in advanced analytics such as AI, machine learning and advanced technologies such as robotic process automation (RPA).
Please contact Kathryn Williams for more information - email@example.com