Our client is a New York based food manufacturing company which specializes in health and nutrition products. They are currently seeking high potential Operational Excellence Managers with a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in manufacturing or packaging environments to drive fledgling operational excellence programs at their facilities.
The successful candidates will be energetic individuals who are passionate about working with a team in a fast-paced, challenging environment. You must have the ability to handle multiple responsibilities efficiently and implement new concepts within the operational excellence program (eg. Kaizen, 5s, etc.). You will also be required to lead and train members of your team in operational excellence strategies and methods, improving OEE, and driving improvements in quality, safety, delivery and cost. Some of the basic requirements of this role include:
- A Bachelor's Degree in a Scientific or Engineering field
- Knowledge of continuous improvement skills (eg. Lean, TPM, 6 Sigma, TQM)
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- Strong leadership skills and the enthusiasm to mentor others
- Ability to travel (up to 10%)
- Willing to work overtime (2nd and 3rd shift oversight may be required)