Our client is seeking an Operational Excellence Manager to lead the cultural transformation as well as process improvement throughout the plant. By utilizing their expertise of business transformation concepts (i.e.- Lean and Six Sigma), this motivated professional will develop project plans and business cases. A leading supplier of fresh food for major retail outlets, our client’s organization is a company that values a collaborative culture and supports additional career opportunities of increasing responsibilities.
- Bachelors Degree; Engineering/Industrial Engineering is ideal.
- Green Belt Certification is preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in business transformation and process improvement roles.
- 5+ years of experience with change management and influencing organization change.
- Success using Kaizens/Lean/Six Sigma methodology.
Candidates with distinguished leadership skills, relationship building expertise and group facilitation, as well as the above criteria are encouraged to apply. As an Operational Excellence Manager at our client’s largest facility, being a self-starter, experience with short-shelf-life consumer goods and a passion to develop others is a must.