Working closely with the Chief Operating Officer for this 'digitally' enabled banking organization, you'll be driving major Operational Excellence and Process Improvement projects within the operations and client services environment.
Following the global C-suite remit to transform the bank and grow it's digital footprint, the Group COO launched their Change and Transformation initiative in 2015 and since then, the bank has seen major productivity and efficiency improvements as well as driving major growth and new product development channels for retail, commercial and investment management client base.
Within the Operations and CS organization, you'll be working directly on client facing Retail Bank projects including web, digital, mobile banking as well as traditional branch transformation activities.
As an experienced consultant (from the big 4 or similar), you'll need to utilize your stakeholder management skills as well as strong problem solving / solution driven thinking. Working closely with the top 100 executives at the bank will be a weekly occurance and you'll need to report on project status and strategically aligned KPIs
• Strong hands on and delivery focused experience within a consultancy firm dealing with practical improvement / transformation / operational change
• Excellent communication skills, relationship and project management skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
• Well-structured written and verbal communications
• A passion for delivering results
The position is based in Sydney, Australia
For more information, please contact David Howells on +44 207 478 7752