Our customer is one of the world's leading chemical companies with a turnover of 5.5 billion Euro and over 18000 employees globally.
The purpose of the job is to lead change to operations best practice in area of responsibility as well driving implementation of Industry 4.0 across the Region.
- Develop regional sites to operational excellence
- Push standardization, simplification and modernization
- Take leadership for the role for all Change Expersts assigned to the region
- Own and drive roll out of Digital 4.0
- Assist regional functions in process improvements
- Technical, engineering or chemistry degree
- Deep practical experience in operations from lean companies
- Six Sigma qualifications, Black Belt preferred
- Analytic and project management skills
- Additional Qualifications like MS Office, SAP, solid English skills