Our client is a fast-growing start-up in the food manufacturing and meal-kit delivery service industry. The company prides itself in offering tasty, flavorful options for everyone.
Given their immense success, they are now diversifying. They are getting ready to launch their Ready to Eat program and are looking for an experienced change leader to lead this launch. This person will ideally be an expert on hot-to-cold food processes.
In addition to leading the RTE program, the position will oversee the flow of operations for a large food manufacturing facility. They will manage a team of about 120 people, including shift leads, supervisors and staff members and ensure production and process efficiency.
- At least 5 years of managerial experience in a food manufacturing environment
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Experience in building processes and policies on an operational level
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to work in a refrigerated environment
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in procurement and vendor management
- Knowledge of produce, agriculture, and raw materials
Please contact Maria Vargas for more information – firstname.lastname@example.org