Our client is a popular food production company that prioritizes freshness in ingredients, bold flavors, and sustainability. They deliver to ninety eight percent of the continental United States in 2 days and have over 700 employees across their manufacturing facilities.
Their staggering growth has attracted considerable attention and funding. They are now investing in operations at a massive scale to catch up with increased demand and expansion.
This organization is looking for a Project Manager to drive change and process improvement across all manufacturing sites. This role involves working cross-functionally with various departments and being hands-on within operations. This opportunity will require at least 50% travel between the facilities.
- Over two years in / operational role within food manufacturing
- Excellent Excel analytics, mathematical, and problem-solving skills to determine how to prioritize work streams
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate with C-level and hourly associates alike and experience
- Ability to work extremely independently
- Results - oriented attitude
- Creativity and attention to detail to identify and recommend operational improvements