Pacific International is a global executive search firm specialising in change and transformation recruitment. Our head office is based in London and we also have offices in Dusseldorf, Philadelphia and Melbourne. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work alongside a small but dynamic and agile team in our London office.
We are looking for an intern to assist in a variety of administration tasks, with the opportunity to assist in Marketing and Recruitment as well. The position is full-time, working from 9AM to 5PM, Monday to Friday. The initial internship will run for 2 months over the summer, with the potential of a permanent position.
As well as a weekly stipend, you will receive complimentary access to the staff gym and rooftop members bar.
- Responsible for managing and updating records on our CRM system
- Providing day-to-day office support
- Tracking and updating client portals
- Creating business intelligence and analysis
- Assisting with creating Marketing content and campaigns
- Supporting both the Sales and Marketing desks
- Enrolled in or completed a Bachelor’s degree
- Not afraid to jump straight in and interact with people at all levels, internally and externally
- A keen interest in recruitment and/or marketing
- The ability to use your initiative and learn quickly
- Clear organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work in a team and independently, with a sunny disposition!
- MS Office experience
Please send any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org