Our clients are a global brand licensing company specializing in the development of consumer products designed to promote learning, understanding and engagement with the natural world.
The company's vision includes the distribution of their product in North America with further expansion in Australia, New Zealand and throughout Asia. The key strategic priorities for the second stage role out involve expansion into Europe and the Middle East.
As such, we are seeking a strong Planning and Procurement Manager to come on board and be an impactful voice at the table as the group grows and further develops their brand.
Some of the essential responsibilities include -
- Ensure and leverage best in class practices and benchmarks
- Ensure flawless planning to support the business growth
- Maximize the collaboration with our co-manufacturer
- Ensure the inventory accuracy of raw materials and packaging materials
- Track all deliveries to the plant and keep a close daily monitor on material inventory
- Negotiate cost with suppliers and make sure that all products are delivered on time